Monday, January 28, 2008

Whew! What a busy "down" day!

1. Bake cookies with Emmi

2. Sew "Twirly" skirt for Emmi (this was a challenge... I set aside the fabric I purchased and used some fabric that I already had... just in case.) I think it turned out pretty cute. Emmi didn't like it at first, but now she seems to think it's cool... did I mention there are sparkles in the material... even better :)

3. Check a project off the list... Stefan's favorite coat... which is now too small... became a snuggle pillow! He is excited... so am I. Now he can't wear it (it was so small) and I checked something off of my list. See honey, I do complete tasks... eventually.

Now, off to make dinner. Ha, Joe made it yesterday. I just have to reheat. He is so good to me. Not to mention a fabulous chef!

No comments: