Saturday, January 19, 2008

Getting the Hang of it!

I spent some time today practicing my knitting. I think that I am getting the hang of it (ha, there is so much to learn, but I can keep my wool on my needle :) I even came across a big problem... my wool broke in half. I thought... there must be a way to fix this... so I double the wool and kept knitting (incorporating the broken strand with the fresh strand.) I can't wait for Rita to see it... she will have lots of suggestions for the next time it happens.

The kids started swim lessons again today at the MAC. They did great. Joey, always the competitor, swam well to stay ahead of the others in class. Stefan went into class determined to pass level 3.... guess what, he did! He will begin level 4 next Saturday. And Miss Em... loves to put her face in the water now and be silly. The only reason I can handle the silliness is that it is just her personality. She does listen and she does try her best. After everyone was dressed we headed up to the gym. The boys shot baskets, Em tried and I tried to knit.

All in all, a good Saturday. Now Stefan is complaining of an oncoming cold. We'll see what happens :)

No comments: