Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that it is already 2008! Where does the time go? This year we will have been together for 14 years, married for 11 and have an 8 year old! Whew... amazing :)

The New Year makes me think of this past year... what a year it was. Many highs and a few lows, but it all evens out to make a great life. There always room to improve, so here goes...

1. Healthy Me: It's time to focus on Mama. My baby is now 4, so I can't claim "baby weight". It's time to take the bull by the horns and make it happen. I started last year (on my birthday) and did well... By about October I started slipping. So here goes again... exercise and portions!

2. Darling Family: I'd like to focus on one-on-one time with the kids as well as my darling husband. It's so easy to get caught up in schedules... Make it Happen!

3. My Mind: Read, read, read (Not just, "If you give a Pig a Pancake") I'm also heading back to school to obtain my Master's Degree. Working out the kinks... but it will happen :0

There are many other things that are important to me to work on, but this gets the big picture across. Wishing you all a great start to a great New Year!

No comments: