Friday, January 25, 2008

Brrr...

It is cold here... 27 degrees. Okay, I know that isn't cold compared to where some of you live, but for here, it is cold!

So, my knitting saga. Rita helped me get up and going before she left. What do I do? Flub it up and have to rip it out... 4 times! So frustrated (I know where Joey gets it... don't tell anyone though). I finally get online and search out a tutorial... there are TONS of them. So with tons of patience, I'm knitting again. I cast on, I got the first row done (that's a bugger) and I learned how to drop a stitch. I was always having trouble with the first stitch of each row... it was so loose that it was coming undone. Now, it seems to be fine. We'll see what happens. I also watched a tutorial on the purl stitch... not quite ready for that!

No comments: