Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to Reality


Today, we all go back to work and school. Last week the boys had to go back, but really it was only Joey as Stefan was in school for only 1 day. Joe was up early and headed into the office for a meeting. I am taking my "ME" time... I do that now from 6 to 7am. It is great.

I get so excited to return to school. I slept last night, but it was a restless sleep.

Need coffee... be right back.

It 's nice to return to our routine, but even better to get to see all of those little faces today. Should be a good day. Em is a little nervous about getting back to school. I'm sure we will have a little attitude, but she will be fine. She has come so far. She is recognizing many letters now. Very exciting. She let me know that I was working too much this weekend, so we took a time out to play a game. She chose Monopoly Jr. I was stunned. I thought it was too hard for her. You know what, never underestimate your child. She did great!

Have a good one....

1 comment:

Karmyn R said...

We went back to school today. I was ready to get back to the routine.

I see Santa left you a pinball machine - very cool! We now have an Air Hockey table - a gift from grandparents though. It has been fun. I can kick Dave's butt - which cracks me up because I never played it before.

Happy New Year! (20 weeks to go!)