Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Got in a work out...

Hard to believe, but true. I figured with Joey at swim team I might as well work out for a bit. It seems that if I stay and watch him, he doesn't focus as well. He starts pulling on the Mommy strings and that is not so good. And the coach told me to... leave. Well, not in so many words... she said is nicely... Maybe Joey will do better without you here. Yikes~! I've given that advice. So the solution... Mommy went and worked out. I didn't wow anyone with my workout, but myself. I headed to the track with my ipod. Oh, how I love my ipod. Just me and my ipod. It's time to make a new play list to listen to while I exercise. I was reading women's health last night and they had some great suggestions for songs that really get your blood pumping.

1 comment:

Karmyn R said...

Good for you for working out. I told Dave the other day we needed to join a gym (after the baby is born, of course). We both need to work out. picking up laundry off the floor just doesn't do it.