Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Never again..





We had Joey's 8th bday party Friday night, here, at the house. With loud, physically active boys I prefer to take them somewhere to play. Joey, however, was adamant that he have his friends over to our house. I decided that it would be a good idea... then I get to meet everyone and their parents before summer begins, etc.

It was an exhausting party. After we got through the psychotic behavior (they got a lecture, okay I yelled at them... but they were jumping on and over my furniture screaming like wild things), it was still loud, but that was okay. I finally flopped on the couch after 10pm. Thank goodness for my sister who stayed to help. As she left I told her, "I owe you". She looked at me and said, "Yes, you do. Don't ever do this again without consulting me." I think that is one of the few times she's reprimanded me... kind of makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Karmyn R said...

You were crazy - but at least Joey had a good time.

Benji's was at a local bounce-park. That was the best. The 12 kids ran around like lunatics and I didn't have to do anything, really, except cut cake and get an ice pack for a bonked head.