Monday, April 7, 2008

The break is over...

Spring Break is over... back to reality. I'm back to my routine (that had wavered before the break) up at 6 to have peaceful time by myself and then the morning chaos of getting kiddos ready for school and then I head out to school. Mondays are always crazy... I always go to work early, I always feel as though I don't have enough time, and I always feel as though it gets me right into my routine.

I was looking over my teaching calendar last night and I was sad. Only 7 more weeks with my sweet little guys before I hand them over for the summer and they enter Kindergarten. Whew... time flies.

Tante is finally home, if only for a few days, she is home. We were all excited to see her, but none showed it more than Em. She had to show her her room (nothing had changed... still clothes on the floor) and do puzzles, and sing to her, etc. Very sweet.

No comments: