Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tea...

The preschool celebrated Mother's Day with their customary tea. The kids create all of the decorations, gifts, much of the food and sing a few songs about Moms and Grandmas. Here a couple of pictures of Emmi this year... Yeah! she sang :)

See that cute little boy by Emmi? Do you think he likes her? They are friends. Her "other" boyfriend is the red head... you can only see the top of his head.

I'm a little flower, short and sweet. I love my Mommy today is my treat. Someday when I grow up I hope you'll say that you have always remembered this day.

Skidamarink a dinkadink, Skidamarink a doo. I love you. I love you in the morning and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening and underneath the moon. Skidamarink a dinkadink, Skidamarink a doo. I love you.

She was able to serve all of the food to us without spilling! She has talent.

No comments: