Saturday, March 8, 2008

All is Fine

After a crazy week, everyone is fine. Joey went back to school on Friday. The doctors "helped" him by putting him on Miralax for 10 days. He is feeling great... running around like a 7 year old should.

Stefan continues to amaze us with how he is picking up on reading. He loves having the ability to learn.

And Ms. Em is always entertaining us. She spent her morning yesterday in Kindergarten with me (I was the class helper). She loved it.

I finished my book last night and began another. It is so nice that I can read for me know. I still read for the kids, but I can take time for me. I will head out in a few minutes to take my C-BEST test. It is the first test I need to take for getting my WA Teaching License. I took this test more than 10 years ago... here I go again.

Joe is home, exhausted from travel and ready to do it all again. Joe is on the swim lesson run. This evening we have a babysitter arriving... Joe and I head will head out for a couple of hours and H will entertain the troops.

Jeep headed in for a bath and haircut... I will have to post a picture later of the awesome coloring he has when his hair is short. Molly is Molly. Does what she wants, when she wants. Still sassy and very sweet.

And another Saturday begins...

No comments: