Saturday, June 28, 2008

Amazing Parents!

Have you ever heard of Oprah's Big Give? Well, our wonderful preschool parents gave the preschool and staff a Big Give. We were presented last night (during the VBS BBQ) with all kinds of amazing gifts... I'm sure I won't get them all, but here is a list:
  • New Vacuum
  • New Stove
  • New Microwave
  • New sinks for the boys bathroom
  • New Faucets for the boys and girls bathrooms
  • New trikes/bikes
  • Hoola Hoops
  • School Supplies
  • $25 Office Depot Gift Card
  • $500 Learning Palace Gift Card
  • I know there's more... I just can't think
All of the teacher, aides and our director were speechless. I think it left a few church members speechless as well. We are so blessed to have such amazing parents at our school. Oh, the kicker for me was that this was orchestrated by a mom with one child on her way to kindergarten and one child entering preschool, another mom whose child will not be able to attend next year and yet another mom whose child will be attending for the first time in the fall, not to mention all of the wonderful current families!

I think I need to contact Oprah and share the story!

No comments: