Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wow! It's started :)



I can't believe I've become a blogger! Is that even the right term?!?! I'm very new to this, but I find it very intriguing... I have to give it a try.

Soccer Night...
Tonight was soccer practice for the boys. They love it and work very hard. I sit and entertain Emmi and chat with other moms. Right now we are trying to decide which trophies to order for the team. I can't believe we only have a few weeks to go.

The picture on the bottom is of Joey warming up before a soccer game. He has quite a LEFT foot. He is really fun to watch. The intensity and passion is amazing. Although he can be totally goofing around and then turn around and be completely serious and down to business.

The picture on the top is obviously Stefan. What a surprise it has been to not only watch him play but also enjoy it. He loves to score goals and gets dissappointed when the other team does. As Joey says, "He's pretty good... I taught him everything I know." Love these kids!

All for now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joey is still putting too much weight on his right foot when he kicks. He needs to keep his head up and step through the kick!

Nice Blog Baby

Unknown said...

You should share this blog with my mom and sister and the folks in Germany!