Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Looks like a TEAM!

The soccer season has come to an end, but this may be my favorite picture of the season. After assisting his buddy to a goal, they celebrate with a simple high-5. To me this is priceless. No excessive celebrating, just true, proud friendship. The Dino's won the last soccer game (without any rain, I must add) 4 to 3. Not to brag to heavily, Joey scored 3 of the 4 goals... his game was solid. What proud parents:) We "partied" afterwards at Round Table Pizza and drank lots of pop. Below is the picture of the previous weekend in the MUD! This doesn't do it justice:)

Stefan's season finished with a high as well with he scoring 2 goals Friday night. He was elated and cannot wait to play again. We celebrated at Burgerville (yeah, my favorite!) with milkshakes and burgers. He was so proud to receive his trophy... can you believe I forgot my camera? Daddy grabbed the cell phone and got a shot. I'll have to try and get it off of his phone and get it on the blog.

No comments: