Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tante's First Post

Here I am blogging... It's out of my comfort zone for sure but I'm feeling ready.
Except for getting tired of winter, Oma and I are doing fine. We've been working on a few projects around the house. The wall paper in the main bath upstairs has been taken down and replaced with a nice coat of paint that compliments the tile. We also have a new toilet in there--17" seat height to save our knees, water efficient and works great. Love it! Here's a picture:


It's a beauty.

We've made some improvments in the kitchen too. I'll have some pictures in my next post.
More news soon,
Love, Tante

1 comment:

Mama Voss said...

Yeah for Tante... good post. Not so hard, right? Keep them coming. I'll show the kids your new toilet :) Joey has a friend over right now, Stefan is at the store with Joe picking out a bday present for a friend and Emmi is in her room finding the floor!