Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a fun-filled evening with Raising Russels. The new oven turned off while the prime rib was in, so it was undercooked... better than overcooked I say. It was still delicious. The kids played, the adults had great conversation and laughs... it can't get much better.


Jeep strikes again...

All of the kids watching Billy Blaze (?)... they were watching a cartoon, but I caught them intrigued with this infomercial.
He did it... he threatened and he did it... a handstand against the wall. We missed the first photo, but just keep scrolling down...

A self portrait... not so great...

Ah, much better. Velma stepped in to help out...
And... Joe... in all his glory...

Happy 2009!

1 comment:

The Parsons said...

Looks like a fun night!!! Way to go Joe. We use to do that at the old house...I think if I tried to do it now, my wrists would give out! lol